World Masters Hockey (WMH) is looking to form a Finance Committee to assist in the control and functions of the finances of WMH.
Nice to have:
- Bookkeeping skills as a minimum requirement.
- Recent operation of any accounting software.
- Microsoft or Google Workspace experience.
- English – understand & speak.
- Know the answer to this question: What does 1 plus 1 equal?
- Sense of humour.
Be aware that:
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience in Xero Accounting software
- Experience in preparing budgets & cashflow forecasting.
- Experience dealing with multiple Foreign currencies & banks.
- Six online meetings per year and one face-to-face if possible.
- Meeting times may be outside normal hours due to the various time zones of committee members.
- We are seeking at least 3 people for this committee to join the current finance director.
If you are interested in a position on the WMH FC, please email your CV to Norman Same, Finance Director WMH at [email protected] by 15th December 2023 outlining why would like to join this committee.
Hon Sec – WMH
2nd November 2023